Are you a landlord or are you interested in becoming a landlord?
Please consider the following list of questions:
- Do you have any experience in managing rental property on your own?
- Do you have an expert understanding of fair housing and landlord/tenant laws in the jurisdiction(s) where your property is located?
- Do you have a dedicated team of contractors that are on call 24 hours a day to provide any necessary services that will be needed for your property?
- Do you have a real time market data and the expertise to determine fair market rent and returns on your investment property?
- Are you prepared to endure the process of serving the proper notices and going through legal process to deal with tenants who don’t pay rent?
- Can you produce professionally crafted lease and related agreements/forms to minimize your exposure to liability while also protecting the rights of your tenants?
- Can you easily track your expenses and revenues and produce detailed monthly financial reports for your investment property?
If you answered “no” to any of these questions, you may be in need of a strong and proven property management company.
The Meo Group has a strong and proven track record of managing residential properties through out Los Angeles, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties. With our expertise and dedicated team of real estate, legal, and financial professionals, we make investing in rental properties more practical and less risky for landlords.
Give us a call today to discuss how we can make Property Management easy for you.